17/12/08

My blog




I’m having a strop about my blog.

I don’t work on this blog for anyone except me. So if you think it’s a bit abstract, or you don’t really understand it, or you’d rather just read about what I had for breakfast then don’t read it. There’s about eight million blogs out there doing just that. This isn’t one of them.

I take photos and have random thoughts through the day, and that’s what this blog is for. Random stuff. I could write reams about my deepest inner most fantasies, crises, neuroses - but that wouldn’t work because I’d only end up a) upsetting people and b) being sectioned.

I’ve only put tiny images on when they are low quality photos from my camera. Photos from my camera are pretty small, but I don’t want anyone nicking them if I use them in any decent size and I don’t really want to have to set up a new page to open so that photos can be viewed full size.

If you’re really that bothered, you can add a comment. Click on the title of an entry, and then click on ‘comment’.

PS
I had fried egg, beans, mushrooms and tomato for breakfast anytime I want. Most times I just have an espresso.

PPS
Interestingly enough, when I wrote ‘deepest’ then I mistyped it as ‘deppest’. Again. He’s embedded in my mind, like a gorgeous war reporter cornered by my amorous troops.

2 comentarios:

Anónimo dijo...

Jo no se si és bo el blog o no, però el vaig seguint... Per cert lo de l'esmorzar no cola, no et menges tot allò ni en un dia sencer. Ci vediamo

Natalia dijo...

Dear Josué Arbol,

Delante de tu nose me he comido un desayuno similar. But you were sleeping...Ci vediamo subito grazie ai rissotto ma tu debbi trovare prima gli funghi!!!